- Film should be of Social Impact Cinemas that will capture critical, complex narratives that reflect societal problems, social awareness, and some of the most essential social struggles faced by the society.
- Short film’s length should be maximum of 4 minutes with Start to End Title.
- Film can be shot on any cameras.
- Short Films or Features streamed or uploaded on other platforms (YouTube, Facebook, OTT) are also accepted.
- Censor Certificates or Banner registration is not required.
- Short Films & Features must be in MOV/MPEG/MP4 format only. Subtitle is compulsory for other languages except Marathi/Hindi/English.
- Prizes will be in form of Cash, Trophies & Certificates.
- Last date for submission of form is published on websites and social medias.
- Certificates will be issued to all participants for all categories whose films will be selected for final screening.
- The decision of the Jury will be final, nobody is permitted to ask or counter about the short film not selected or not for the final round of the ISFFT.
- Submitter, Producer or Director is fully responsible to get no objection certificate from whoever own the rights of the short film on their Letter Head.
- No legal action against the Jury members & organizers should be taken with respect to decisions taken during the festival.